1st class riffs and musings

Monday, February 12, 2007

Perspectives - 2-12-07

Perspectives – February 12th, 2007

I need help!! I’ll give a free book to you if you come up with a name for my book site that works and is available. You’d be surprised at what I’ve tried. The name has to be easy to use, spell, etc. I like 1stclasspublishing, but it doesn’t fit those criteria – it’s too long and hard to spell…1st drives people crazy.

Science and Spirituality

There’s a new consistency between micro physics and macro-physics, between quantum physics and cosmology. And this is remarkably consistent with spirituality.

Now as far as I know, we still think we’re living in a Newtonian Universe – the planets are billiard balls; we are all separate, independent bodies – this is not that; that is not the other – It’s a bit like how are eyes are fooled to think the sun moves around earth – ‘It’ rises here, moves around and sets there. We haven’t even caught up with Einstein.

Yet now the “truth” emerges, makes sense and is a little bit taught… Movies have caught up, so young people are learning (What the Bleep, The Universe Story, and, of course The Secret ($5+ at www.thesecret.tv, now seen via Oprah and so seen by millions)

The Secret actually speaks to how to live with this new knowledge. For those who don’t know, the basic knowledge is that we all ‘come’ from the same place – that we are all manifestations of pure energy. How this shows up is through a basic law of the universe – the Law of Attraction – the universe responds to the energy you emanate through your emotions, thoughts and actions and you can’t fake it.

It will take a while, but our world view, our beliefs, our plans and our futures will begin to shift to be consistent with this marriage of our science and our spirituality. Stay tuned.

This Thursday evening, from 7:30 – 8:30 is the start of START – one way of living consistent with the Secret. The number is 1-218 936 6666 access: 998765#

Useful Quotes

We are not creatures of circumstance; We are creators of circumstance."
Benjamin Disraeli

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree Martin Luther King Jr
The best things in life aren't things
Art Buchwald.

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in this life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Happiness is when what you think,
what you say, and what you do
are in harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi

The Creative Corner

I sit here sworn to write,
To write a poem that weds my words
To the way it works. It isn’t easy
It isn’t hard; it’s a poem.
So all I have to do is let my words sing
And the universe will harmonize
And I know there’s always harmony.
It’s not so much to want,
I only have to say
And the truth of what I want
Has more value than what I say.
It bounces off the walls of heaven
It resonates and rebounds all around us
And my real words are my real life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home