1st class riffs and musings

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Effortless Success

What is it that the vintners buy, one half so precious as what they sell?
I think I have an answer or at least something that helps all answers happen. And the result of my ongoing inquiry is a new business that will ultimately supersede my personal coaching practice (that I am very excited about and almost as surprised saying this as you are hearing it). Read on.

The more I looked at vintners, the more wine I found. We love work. We love the sense of accomplishment, productivity, working well as a team, setting and meeting meaningful goals, making a difference in our company, in our family, in our community. But we hate effort.

But we hate ‘having to.’ We hate tension and stress. We hate grinding drudgery, no outcomes, the same future over and over, isolation, no new possibility – same old, same old.

I have joined with several well-qualified friends to form the Center for Effortless Success. Together, we have designed a curriculum, a series of workshops, each of which will produce the desired result – effortless success in different areas of your life.

We have reserved (but not yet built) www.EffortlessSuccess.com. Our launch date is Tuesday, September 13th. Most courses will be 5 sessions at a very affordable $250. They’ll be held from 6:30 – 8:30 PM and limited to 20 people.
Of course, you’ll hear more about this. And the questions you send me will give us more information about what you want and need. Of course, you can reserve your spot now.

If your company sends five participants, it can send a sixth gratis.

I was startled to discover that the Center is a unique activity. Coaches throughout the world offer group coaching, but they universally do this by conference call. The Center will conduct our seminars in a comfortable classroom setting, conveniently located in the US Rt. 1 corridor in New Jersey.

This is something new and exciting. I’m hoping for a fast summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home